FOR ENTRY DETAILS, CLICK HERE!
Participants may submit one (1) project for entry.
New for 2023, student design teams can submit an entry. A project team can have up to four students. If a group submission wins, awards will be split evenly between group members.
1ST PLACE Grand prize: $1,000
2ND PLACE Runner up: $500
TOP FOUR FINALISTS will receive one (1) ticket to the 16th Annual Design Awards and one (1) IIDA membership for the 2024 year
To qualify, students must be currently enrolled or have graduated within the year from an Interior Design program. Students must have either attended a New England College or University (undergraduate or graduate level) OR must be a current IIDA New England Student Member.
Projects must have been completed during the student’s education.
Projects previously submitted for the IIDA New England Design Awards will not be accepted.
The deadline for submission is Monday, June 5, 2023.
Thursday, September 21, 2023
SoWa Power Station | Boston, MA
Please visit https://www.iidane.org/iida-ne-design-awards for more information.
NOTES & DISCLAIMERS
- Judging will take place by Principals and Design Directors from prestigious Architecture & Design firms within the New England area.
- Winning entries will be made public at the event. There will be one Grand Prize winner and one Runner-Up. Awards will be given based on the discretion of the judges and Design Awards Committee. All approved entries will be recognized at the Awards via a slide show presentation.
- Participants may only submit (1) project for entry.
- IIDA New England reserves the right to eliminate any entries that do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Student finalist contenders will be invited to the event free of charge and notified by the Design Awards Committee.
A reminder that tickets to the event are NOT included when submitting and must be purchased separately.
Tickets will go on sale closer to the event date, check back soon HERE for more information.