You have selected the Design Firm membership level.
Each project requires payment of a non-refundable registration fee.
FOR SUBMISSION DETAILS, CLICK HERE!
$200 per entry (IIDA Members) *
$250 per entry (Non-IIDA Members)
$25 savings for each additional project (both members and non-members)
*Designer(s): At least one designer from the firm must be a current member of IIDA to qualify for discounted pricing.
- TIMELINE: We realize the complexities and challenges of this last year, so the eligible project dates have been extended. Projects must have been completed on/after January 1st, 2018 to be eligible for submission.
- DESIGNED BY: Projects must have been designed by New England firms only (MA, ME, CT, RI, VT, NH).
- SUBMITTED BY: Projects must be submitted by the Architecture or Interior Design Firm on the project and not by a brand/vendor/team member. Each firm is limited to 3 entries per category.
- PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED: Projects previously submitted for the IIDA New England Design Awards will not be accepted, even if submitted under a different category.
- FIRM NAME: To keep the judging process completely fair & unbiased, DO NOT include any information that could reveal the name of your firm (in the narrative, on floor plans, or in the photography. This could be grounds for elimination of the project).
- Building Repositioning / Building Amenities
- Community & Culture
- Education – Small (Under 50,000 SF) *
- Education – Large (Over 50,000 SF) *
- Health and Wellness
- Hospitality – Hotel/Lodging
- Hospitality – Restaurant/Retail
- Science & Research Under 50,000 SF *
- Science & Research Over 50,000 SF *
- Residential Private
- Residential Multi-unit
- Senior Living
- Unbuilt *
- Workspace Under 20,000 SF
- Workspace 20,000-40,000 SF *
- Workspace 40,000-80,000 SF
- Workspace over 80,000 SF